- Emory study finds women bear economic burden of Alzheimer's. Visit link to view the article.
- October 27, 2015 will be the Emory ADRC's 10th Brain Health Forum. Registration required. Visit www.10thforum.eventbrite.com to reserve your space.
- Blood pressure medications may cut Alzheimer's risk. Research findings presented by Whitney Wharton, PhD.
- Still Alzheimer's: A roundtable discussion on the disease featuring Monica W. Parker, MD.
- Unprecedented A4 study needs volunteers to test whether a new investigational treatment can slow memory loss. Call 404-712-0212 to learn more.
- Emory receives a transformational donation to advance Alzheimer's Research.