The mission of the Emory ADRC is to improve the lives of individuals affected by Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias through innovative research, education and compassionate care. We bring research advances into the clinic and the community that reduce the burden of Alzheimer’s through early diagnosis, early intervention and by reducing health disparities. On this page you’ll find radio and television interviews, research findings, events and print materials. You can stay informed by following these simple steps:
- Subscribe to our e-newsletter at emoryADRC@emory.edu
Follow us on Facebook and join us for our Weekly Wellness Live Stream with Monica Parker, MD.
- View and subscribe to our YouTube channel
- Follow us on twitter at @ADRCatEmory
- Bookmark links at alzheimers.emory.edu to make it easy to find your favorite content
- Participate and volunteer in aging and cognitive neurology research Click here to learn more.
Alzheimer's Deaths May Rival Cancer, Heart Disease, Study Finds